- All the applicants hereby authorize Quartus LLC to filling submit their passport or visa application to the Consulate/Embassy/Passport Agency on their behalf.
- Applicants are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the applications.
- Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
- We act as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier (“Agent”). We cannot accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel
Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents.
- We do not issue your passport or other travel documents. We help you submit and retrieve your travel documents as your authorized Agent, in a timely manner – as soon as they are issued by the competent authority.
6We have no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any travel document. We have no control over issuing authorities requirements for additional supporting documents and/or additional supporting requirements based upon the information submitted by you whether directly or through us as your agent. We have no control over the substance and/or completeness of your applications and statements made therein that may affect the decision to either approve or deny your travel documents. You understand that you are solely responsible for completeness and accuracy of the information submitted to any Agency for issuance of requested travel documents. We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer upon our suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise deficient.Such refusal or service is at our sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of fee paid to and collected by us from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
7 We have no control over official requirements of any issuing agency. Requirements for issuance of travel documents can and do change often. We cannot be held responsible for changes in official requirements whether mandatory or otherwise. We will attempt to notify you of any such changes as they become available. Therefore, due to such acceptance, refunds are not possible for any reason (including, but not limited to):
- Flight Cancellations, Missing Flights, Flight Delays or other Travel Itinerary Changes.
- Delays in passport or other travel document deliveries.
- Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
- Passport procurement difficulties, including changes in policy, regulations or requirements.
- Incompleteness or inaccuracy of required filing information.
(THE FOREGOING LIST IS REPRESENTATIVE ONLY).
- We guarantee our service and delivery of your documents, but our maximum liability to any customer is the amount of fee paid to and collected by us under all circumstances from you, without limitation.
- No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct or consequential damages of any kind.
Furthermore, the parties agree that the sole venue for any litigation shall be exclusively in Harris County Texas (USA).
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rental Process
Bring drivers licenses and proof of insurance for all drivers when you pick up your vehicle.Have fun, drive safe. Return the vehicle reasonably clean and with a full tank of gas.
2. Rental Requirements
Anybody who plans on driving our vehicle must meet the following requirements:
• Valid driver’s license (or International Driver License along with your Passport).
• Some form of collision coverage (either through your own insurance policy, through credit card coverage, or by purchasing our Collision Damage Waiver).
• You must be over 25 years of age to drive our vehicle.
• You must be fit to drive. We will not give you the keys if, in our judgement, you are inebriated, incapacitated, or otherwise incapable of driving our vehicle safely.
Please note: We are happy to scan copies of these documents upon your arrival, but if you want to save a little time please bring a copy with you.
3. Vehicles Maintenance and Renters Responsibility
We require all renters to report any warning sign in the van to us or take the van to the nearest BENZ or FORD dealership for you. Our van requires 10,000 miles oil change and a safety check. We will reimburse all maintenance cost with receipt back to customer. You are responsible to clean the inside of the van. Any spills or stains in the seat or in the floor or in the room cost $100 for detailed cleaning.
We pay for all authorized maintenance expenses! Just turn your receipts in at the end of your trip for reimbursement.
4. Road Side Assistance/Repair Policy
If you need any road side assistance for any minor issue please call your insurance company roadside assistance number or call Mercedes Benz road side assistance number 1800-367-6372 or FORD road side assistance number US 1-800-241-3673 AND Canada: 1-800-665-2006 and provide the vin number located on the dash in front of driver and follow their instructions, at the same time call 713-534-1245 / 713-923-0491 / Please take the picture of all incidents and text to us. If you have a flat tire, you are not allowed to change the tire by yours self. Call roadside assistance for help.
5. Tickets / Tolls / Transponders / EZ-Pass etc
Renter is responsible for all violations tolls fees and parking fees etc during the time of your use. If fine remains unpaid and we receive a delinquent violation notice we will charge an administration fee in addition to the fine to pay and process the fine on your behalf.
6. Payment Policy
All payments are due immediately upon the return of the rental. We accept cash, credit card. We require all customers to pay $250 deposit. We will refund up on return of the van.
Our van have a high ceiling, so you are not allowed to drive through and any parking garage less than 12 feet high and the length of the van is 23 feet long. It is your duty to obey the traffic rules and regulations of the places you visit. And also we recommend you to drive in a low speed or stop in a safe place during windy conditions or hazardous conditions.
8. Non Smoking Policy
Smoking is not allowed in the vehicle. Smell of cigarette at return can cost $250.00 for clean up and detailing fee.
You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to others.you agree to provide auto liability,collision and comprehensive insurance covering you,us and the vehicle.
Rates are based on a 24-hour “rental day” starting at the time of rental.
**Rentals 3 days or less may be at a higher daily rate and subject to limited availability. Occasionally shorter rentals cannot be confirmed more than 10 days in advance. However, we will most certainly try to accommodate your requests, so please give us a call.